Sunday, February 5, 2012

Greek

For my first post, I’d like to go back to my roots: Greece.
I’m very proud of where I come from and I am always happy to go back to this place.

I like Athens during the summer, it’s such a HOT and vibrant place to be. I like the charming, typical villages with the local people and their stories. The Mediterranean Sea and way of life, the delicious food and so much more. Writing about it makes me want to go back right now…

Here are some pictures that incorporate Greece for me and these pictures speak for themselves, enjoy!
Never forget where you come from!

Voor mijn allereerste post grijp ik terug naar mijn Griekse roots.
Ik ben heel trots op mijn roots en ik ben steeds blij om terug te keren naar Griekenland.

Ik hou van de hete dagen en zwoele zomeravonden in Athene, het is zo’n unieke plek om te vertoeven. Ik hou van de typische, charmante dorpjes met de locale bevolking en hun verhalen. De Middellandse Zee en de way of life, het lekkere eten enz. Ik droom al weg wanneer ik eraan denk…

Dit is een kleine selectie foto’s die voor mij weergeeft waar het allemaal om draait (de foto's spreken voor zichzelf), geniet ervan en vergeet nooit waar je vandaan komt!










2 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures dear Sarah!
    I love your blog!
    I follow you!
    ciao my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment en for following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!
Sarah